Date(s) - 22/03/2017
9:30 am - 2:45 pm
WAFarmers, in partnership with industry, will hold a series of Sheep Health Workshops throughout March and April at various locations around Western Australia.
DATES AND LOCATIONS
- Wednesday 22 March | Muresk Institute (1 Muresk Road, Northam)
- Monday 3 April | Mount Barker
- Tuesday 4 April | Kojonup (Sports Complex; Ben Parade, Kojonup)
- Wednesday 5 April | Williams
- 9.30am – Registration
- 10.00am – Welcome
- 10.10am – Subsidised Disease Investigation
- 10.30am – OJD management
- 11.00am – Vaccines as a control option
- 11.30am – Gut sample practical demonstration
- 12.00pm – Lunch (provided)
- 12.30pm – Producer, Processor, Vet Q&A session
- 1.15pm – WA Footrot Program and new vaccines
- 1.35pm – Effects of winter worms on lamb performance
- 1.55pm – Traceability and biosecurity
- 2.20pm – Q&A session
- 2.45pm – Close and networking
THIS IS A FREE EVENT.
Bookings are essential for catering purposes. RSVP to Kim Haywood at WAFarmers: call 0475 944 319, (08) 9486 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the event on Wednesday 22 March: Muresk Institute offers a variety of accommodation with shared facilities (bathrooms and lounge/common rooms). Click here for more information.
Special thanks to the event sponsors: Landmark, WoolProducers Australia, Primaries, Zoetis, West Midlands Group, Gudair, Stud Merino Breeders’ Association of WA, Allflex, Mount Ronan White Suffolks and Maternals, Elders, Frankland Rural, WAMMCO and the DAFWA Sheep and Goat Industry Fund Scheme.