Date(s) - 15/09/2017
6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
In Western Australia we are lucky to have some of the most exceptional produce in the world; from truffles in the southern forest region, to the chillies of Carnarvon, to seafood from our vast coastal region and everything in between, we are spoilt for choice.
This year WAFarmers is turning up the heat on profiling some of the best ingredients our great state has to offer at the fourth annual Heart of WA. You are invited to a night of indulgence as we experience WA’s beautiful produce over a six course degustation menu designed especially for Heart of WA guests.
Heart of WA is proudly supported by our major event partner Coles, and our media partners West Digital Television and Mix 94.5fm.
Date: Friday 15 September, 2017
Venue: HBF Stadium, 100 Stephenson Avenue, Mount Claremont
Tickets: click here to book
Attire: black tie, formal
Prices - bookings close 3.00pm, 8 September
- WAFarmers Members – $210pp
- AgConnectWA Members – $165pp
- Non-members – $240pp
- VIP Table (12pax) - $3,850
- Table of 10 - dependent on purchase of above tickets
Complete your details on the booking website to reserve a table. WAFarmers will contact you regarding attendees’ information, associated costs, and invoicing.
- Tradewinds Hotel – Guests are offered an exclusive deal as part of Heart of WA: one nights accommodation in a Studio Room plus breakfast for $175 (normally $205). Contact WAFarmers on (08) 9486 2100 to learn how to take advantage of this offer.
- Pan Pacific Perth - WAFarmers Members are offered exclusive discounted rates, with rates valid until 30 December 2017. Contact WAFarmers on (08) 9486 2100 to learn how to take advantage of this offer.