By joining WAFarmers, you will become a crucial part of Western Australia’s largest rural advocacy organisation, ensuring your voice is heard on state and federal agricultural issues.
1. A Trusted Reputation: More than 3,500 farmers advocate WAFarmers as the most powerful voice on Western Australian agricultural issues, boasting over 100 years worth of results to prove it.
2. Perks on and off the farm: WAFarmers members have access to unbeatable discounts from our Member Benefit Programme, which works to put money directly back into the pockets of our members. Discounts include tyres, legal advice, health services, firearms licensing and advice, accommodation and much more!
3. Supporting Young Farmers: WAFarmers understands the importance of the next generation of farmers and offer support, a community network, guidance and information to the next generation of farmers within Western Australia.
4. Securing a Future for Food: WAFarmers executive officers work tirelessly engaging with the government to ensure the farm gate voice is heard on state farming issues. WAFarmers listens to the concerns of members and echoes this in their advocacy efforts to improve the profitable future of farming.
5. Member Specific Newsletter: WAFarmers maintains close communication with its members on a weekly basis through its member specific newsletter. Be informed first regarding national agricultural, government and industry representative comments and policies.
6. Local Leadership: WAFarmers is the only farm organisation in Western Australia to be a member of the National Farmers’ Federation, WoolProducers Australia, Australian Honey Bee Industry Council, Australian Dairy Farmers, Cattle Council of Australia, Sheepmeat Council of Australia and Grain Growers Ltd, representing the best interests of their members on all national agricultural issues.
7. Investment in your Future: WAFarmers membership costs less than a cup of coffee a day, a very reasonable investment in ensuring your voice is heard on all farming issues, enabling positive changes that will benefit your daily farm activities.
8. Networking and Community Development opportunities: The Annual Conference is one of WAFarmers signature showcase events. Additionally, regional community support events provide members with the opportunity to have their say, build a strong community network and encourage more positive, results driven discussion on agricultural and commodity specific issues.
9. Strong Partnerships: WAFarmers, pooling from its 100 year history, has developed and maintained long lasting partnerships with media, key industry bodies and government representatives, placing us in an enviable strategic position to work on behalf of our members.
10. Bottom Line – We Bring Results
For more information please call the office on (08) 9486 2100 or email email@example.com